Who We Are
We enable boat owners to rebuild, rather than replace, their faulty fuel tanks, minimizing disruption and getting boaters back on the water.
TRITON HAS SUCCESSFULLY RESTORED FUEL SYSTEMS FOR OVER 20 YEARS.
The Triton Team has established a great reputation for outstanding, reliable work over the past 20+ years rebuilding and restoring marine fuel tank systems.
Our qualified staff is proficient in diagnosing fuel system failures and enforcing long-term tactics and methods, restoring your fuel system long-term, not temporarily.
This proprietary process is unsurpassed. Our well trained, professional technicians have traveled up and down the East Coast, and even to Puerto Rico to restore systems.
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN…
Our founders Chano and Clara Dominguez started out by opening SP Sheet Metal Company in 1962 and then built a booming business, manufacturing aluminum marine fuel replacement and OEM tanks, in Toms River near the Barnegat Bay.
Darren L. Myers established his first successful sheet metal company in 1992 at just 24 years old. He bought SP Sheet Metal Co. in 1997 and quickly came up to speed on marine fuel tanks. Chano and Clara soon retired and Darren expanded our OEM base and diversified the business expanding into custom metal work with an emphasis on more fuel tank fabrication.
In 2008 Darren moved the business to new facilities at 446 North Main Street, Barnegat, NJ. With better shop logistics and a more central location in NJ, Triton Liners continues to evolve and thrive!
DIFFERENTIATORS AND BENEFITS
- Most repairs completed in 4 to 5 days.
- Turnkey process restores fuel system integrity without disturbing fit and finishes, deck, or salon.
- Fully insured, qualified mechanics and owner on-site for every job, ensuring satisfaction.
- Qualified professional staff.
- The fully equipped mobile unit allows the method to be completed at your dock.
- Our products are proudly made in America.
- All tanks are tagged and labeled according to U.S. Coast Guard specifications.
At the first sign of a leak, call Triton!
Call Triton, a trusted name in the marine industry, at the first sign of a leak. There is no need to miss valuable time and money.
Our team will make sure that you get back in the water as soon as possible – no hassles, no stress!